Warframe Revised: Hotfix 27.2.2
Unlisted 27.2.0 note:
Kitguns can use Skins now! This shipped a bit early, but enjoy!
Railjack Changes and Fixes:
- Reduced brightness on the Dome Charge FX.
- Fixed a crash when aborting a Railjack mission.
- Fixed Clients able to stack Railjack upgrades (Engine Boost, Shield Capacity, etc) by exiting and then re-entering the Railjack Configure panel in the Dry Dock.
- Fixed the Sentient Anomaly Exterminate objective appearing in the UI again after completing it.
- Fixed the Archwing Cannon clipping into the camera view.
- Fixed a script error related to encountering a Crewship.
AoE Weapon Radial Fall Off Changes:
- Arsenal Stats now show Radial data and fall off when viewing a Weapon!
Reduced the following AoE weapons Radial Damage Falloff from central impact that were all previously 90%:
- Mutalist Quanta: 50%
- Kuva Chakkurr: 30%
- Opticor: 60%
- Opticor Vandal: 60%
- Battacor: 40%
- Acceltra: 50%
- Ogris: 80%
- Kuva Ogris: 80%
- Penta: 50%
- Carmine Penta: 50%
- Secura Penta: 60%
- Simulor: 60%
- Synoid Simulor: 60%
- Tonkor: 70%
- Kuva Tonkor: 70%
- Zarr: 50%
- Ferrox: 40%
- Javlok: 30% / Alt Fire 60%
- Scourge: 30% / Alt Fire 60%
- Astilla: 30%
- Phantasma: 50%
- Komorex: 40%
- Zhuge Prime: 30%
- Lenz: 70%
- Shedu: 60%
- Kuva Seer: 30%
- Cyanex: 20%
- Angstrum: 40%
- Prisma Angstrum: 40%
- Kulstar: 40%
- Stug: 30%
- Akarius: 70%
- Staticor: 30% / Alt Fire 90%
- Castanas: 40%
- Sancti Castanas: 40%
- Talons: 50%
- Pox: 50%
- Tombfinger: 30%
- Grattler: 50%
- Kuva Ayanga: 50%
- Larkspur: 60%
- Granmu Prism: 30%
- Shraksun Scaffold: 40%
- Phahd Scaffold: 40%
- Exard Scaffold: 30%
- Dissic Scaffold: 60%
- Propa Scaffold: 70%
- Cerata: 50%
- Falcor: 50%
- Glaive: 50%
- Glaive Prime: 50%
- Halikar: 50%
- Kestrel: 50%
- Orvius: 50%
- Pathocyst: 50%
Corinth and Kuva Bramma remain unchanged.
- Added an ‘Incomplete’ category to Arcane management screen when accessed via Foundry.
- Removed unnecessary dud grenade FX on the Kuva Bramma cluster bombs.
Increased the base Status Chance of Exalted Blade and Desert Wind to 15%, while also changing the Chromatic Blade and Reactive Storm Augments to stack in the same manner other Status Mods do. This was missed in the Status changes but is a necessary change now. The following reflects the new Maximums:
- Chromatic Blade 50% to 300% Status Chance
- Reactive Storm 35% to 250% Status Chance
- Improved error handling when running out of memory during Launcher Cache optimization.
- Removed a dozen unnecessary scripts from Nekros’ cloth.
Deferred Rendering Fix:
- Fixes toward Railjack Battle Avionic ‘Void Hole’ visual appearance with Deferred Rendering enabled.
- Fixed the Operator Umbra Hood appearing overly shiny with Deferred Rendering enabled.
- Fixed issue with glass flickering.
- Fixed the following weapons not having the new ‘Status’ calculations. They also have multiple fire iterations and are valid for large Status Chance like Shotguns received at their base to address the new Status logic:
- Quanta Vandal
- Ballistica Prime
- Fixed inability to complete The War Within Quest if you died as the Operator due to unfunctional Operator Revive screen. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1172752-the-war-within-death-bug/
- Fixed Titania’s Tribute ability not extracting an offering from an enemy in the form of an Ability Buff.
- Fixed missing Price details (even when you can’t purchase) on the Detailed Purchase screen.
- Fixed an issue with Survival Missions causing issues past the 10 minute mark when players Join-in-progress.
- Fixed inboxed Avionics and Arcanes not showing up properly (Prime Time bug!).
- Fixed Titania and Hildryn gaining 100% Damage reduction while in their airborne forms (Razorwing, Aegis Storm) when equipped with Aviator, Aerodynamic, and Agility Drift.
- Fixed a crash that could occur in missions with Zip-lines.
- Fixed rare script crash that would break your Hijack mission if the objective is destroyed at the very last moment before extraction.
- Fixed 1:60 chance your Hijack mission would break if you let the Objective get destroyed.
- Fixed a script crash that could occur with Hijack missions under heavy lag.
- Fixed numerous harmless script crashes on when quitting the game with the Mask of the Revenant Quest active.
- Fixed Attachment Energy colors not properly applying to certain particle systems. (mainly an Ephemera issue). As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1172621-vengeful-toxin-ephemera-colour-slots-bugged-since-update/
- Fixed lighting issues on the Sovereign Syandana.
- Fixes towards preprocessed foliage lighting looking wonky in some cases.
- Fixed Servofish swimming through the air when moving to Fish in an adjoining lake in Orb Vallis.
- Fixed an issue with clashing decorations in the Observatory in the Dojo.
- Fixed issues with the Grineer Shipyards environment’s moving parts.
- Fixed the Arcane Manager screen incorrectly showing you how many Max Rank Arcanes you own.
- Fixed a script error related to the Kohm.
- Fixed a script error related to placing a Loc-Pin.
- Fixed a script error when attempting to Fish in Orb Vallis.
- Fixed a script error when selecting Fishing Bait.
- Fixed a script error related to using the Scanner.
Warframe Revised: Hotfix 27.2.2 Unlisted 27.2.0 note:Kitguns can use Skins now! This shipped a bit early, but enjoy! Railjack Changes and Fixes: Reduced brightness on the Dome Charge FX. Fixed a crash when aborting a Railjack mission. Fixed Clients able to stack Railjack upgrades (Engine Boost, Shield Capacity,…