Warframe Revised: Hotfix 27.2.1
- Fixed inability to complete the Sentient Anomaly mission due to objective resetting.
- Fixed Clients Piloting the Railjack not seeing enemy damage direction arrows.
- Fixed Railjack Battle Avionic icons appearing white in mission.
- Fixed a script error when dismounting the Archwing Cannon in Railjack.
- Fixed a script error when attempting to Scrap a selected Armament.
- Fixed a script error after Scrapping Wreckage.
- Optimizations towards improving the launcher’s handling of 3rd party software interfering with content update.
- Fixed a crash that could occur in the Silver Grove tiles on Earth if you had Particle Effect Quality on some of the lower settings.
- Fixed a crash on startup, particularly affecting systems with AMD GPUs.
- Increased Cernos Prime 10% Status Chance per projectile to 30% Status Chance per projectile.
- Decreased the distance to point of impact that Self Stagger is inflicted with the Shedu due to having a large AoE range.
- Slightly reduced Mag’s Magnetize ‘Magnetic Pull’ strength to be more balanced with max level Strength Mods.
- Slightly toned down Wisp’s cloak particles as they have gotten too large with some distance scaling.
- Removed unreleased (also unplayable) Railjack node.
- Removed a placeholder Beacon mesh from the Sentient Anomaly tileset.
- Removed an extra copy of Upgrades/Mods in the Training section of the Codex.
- Fixed missing Star Chart node lines when HDR is enabled.
Deferred Rendering Fixes:
- Fixed a crash happening when watching some of the Cinematics in the Codex with Deferred Rendering enabled.
- Fixed Display Decorations disappearing under certain conditions with Deferred Rendering enabled.
- Fixed a crash when joining an Orb Vallis mission in progress while the Host was on a K-Drive.
- Fixed a crash when dying in Archwing if you have a Damage over Time Status Effect and your Sentinel attempts to Revive you.
- Fixed inability to Unveil Rivens if they have a ‘mission completion’ Challenge.
- Fixed Napalm Grenades dealing self damage – get that garbage outta here!
- Fixed multiple Impact Status Effects in a single damage event causing incorrect Stagger.
- Fixed Phage Status Chance showing incorrectly in the Arsenal/Market UI.
- Fixes Decorations in the Temple of Honor room in Dojos being shifted.
- This fix should retroactively put your Decorations back in their place before the shift – granted you didn’t move them.
- Fixed the Cipher x100 Research not granting 3000 Clan Affinity.
- Fixed the Arcane Manager ‘UPGRADED’ value not counting Arcanes that are Rank 3+.
- Fixed becoming permanently invincible in the Simulacrum after toggling Invincibility.
- Fixed Companion Invincibility option in the Simulacrum resetting if you die or make changes in the Arsenal.
- Fixed Happy Zephyr unintentionally enjoying the benefits of Shield Gating.
- Fixed cases where you could equip two of the same Operator Arcane simultaneously.
- Fixed some unreleased items being Chat linkable.
- Fixed erroneous floating floor texture appearing in the Earth Cervantes tileset.
- Fixed numerous bugs for Clients joining Hijack missions in progress.
- Fixed missing Arsenal Damage numbers for Beast Companions (Kubrow, Kavat, Khora’s Venari).
- Fixed Vasca Kavat Lure meter not moving smoothly.
- Fixed numerous script errors when accessing the Fishing HUD.
- Fixed a script error when exiting the Chimera Prologue Quest.
- Fixed a script error that would occur when opening the Warframe Arcane Manager screen.
- Fixed a script error that could occur during the Supply Sabotage Plans of Eidolon encounter.
- Fixed a script error when trapping a Synthesis Target in a Kinetic Siphon Trap.
- Fixed a script error when the Kinetic Siphon Trap expires.
- Fixed a script error when activating a Survival Life Support Capsule.
- Fixed a script error when equipping an Arch-Gun.
- Fixed a script error when fighting the Ropalolyst.
- Fixed a script error related to Bonus stats on Equipment/Weapons.
- Fixed a script error when viewing Boosters in the Market.
- Fixed a script error when using a Scanner.
- Fixed a script error when dying in the Simulacrum.
- Fixed a script error when entering a dynamic encounter in the Orb Vallis.
- Fixed several harmless script crashes that would occur during a Host migration in Hijack missions.
- Fixed unlocalized ‘Rank Up’ button in the Arcane Manager screen.
Warframe Revised: Hotfix 27.2.1 Railjack Fixes: Fixed inability to complete the Sentient Anomaly mission due to objective resetting. Fixed Clients Piloting the Railjack not seeing enemy damage direction arrows. Fixed Railjack Battle Avionic icons appearing white in mission. Fixed a script error when dismounting the Archwing Cannon in Railjack.…