The Glast Gambit: Update 19.6.0
FROST HARKA SKIN
From winter’s forest a dark warrior emerges to protect his flock.
FRYSTA LONGSWORD SKIN
Brandish this mythical frozen blade, the signature weapon of Frost Harka.
FROST HARKA BUNDLE
This icy bundle contains the Frost Harka Skin and the Frysta Longsword Skin.
The Helminth Cure
As stated and shown on Devstream #85, the Helminth Cure is here. By now, a majority of Tenno have been faced with a persistent and protruding infection on numerous Warframes. For those with a fully 7-day matured Helminth Cyst, the individual permanent cure awaits you in the Helminth Infirmary. The completion of Glast Gambit is not required to have your Helminth Cyst removed, and once the cure has been administered that Warframe will not be granted access back into the room and can no longer be infected. Keep in mind that breeding a Helminth Charger requires a mature Helminth Cyst to be drained- the choice is yours!
The Glast Gambit – Alignment Script
Without spoiling too much, we have a script incoming that fixes and applies the proper Alignment choices made in The Glast Gambit between the window of Dec 22 9am ET and Dec 23 10am ET. Further investigation from reports showed that ‘Moon’ choices gave a ‘Neutral’ outcome and vice versa during this window (was later fixed).
We will update this post when the script has finished!
Script is complete! Alignment has been corrected for those in the affected time window.
- Nidus, Ash Koga Profile and Frost Harka Icons have been added to the Market for purchase!
- Added controller shake to Titania’s Razorwing ability.
Nidus Changes & Fixes
- Increased the base health of Nidus’ Maggots to 1k.
- Increased Nidus’ Mutation Stack consumption from 10 to 15 when knocked into a bleedout state/death. The task of regaining 10 Stacks is quickly obtainable, making this consequence for dying too light. Although 15 Stacks is not a huge jump, we’re hoping it’s closer to that sweet spot!
- Entering a Nullifier bubble will now drain down Mutation Stacks the longer you are in the bubble.
- To increase the visibility of Nidus’ Maggots, holding down Nidus’ Virulence will now display a HUD marker on them. Keep in mind that casting Virulence on Maggots cause them to detonate!
- Nidus’ Ravenous Maggots no longer auto detonate when feasting on enemies. Previously the Maggots could do a majority of the grunt work and you were able to watch the carnage and gain Stacks at the same time. Now to pop the Maggots you’ll need to cast Virulence on them and rejoice in your hard earned Stack accumulation. It’s also worth noting that with testing by our team, the Stack rhythm before and after this change wasn’t noticed at all.
- Improved the FX of Maggot explosion to better represent the intended area of explosion.
- Nidus’ Ravenous Maggots will still attack but no longer latch on other Infested Maggots or Kuva Jesters due to awkward animations.
- Fixed FX, Maggots, & Health regeneration while in Ravenous staying around forever if cast by a Client who leaves.
- Updated and improved the look of Frost’s abilities with fancy new ice textures!
- Further optimized network access to help alleviate ‘Network Not Responding’ issues.
- Players who have reached the Riven Mod capacity can now continue to trade Riven Mods as long as the trade does not result in going over the capacity.
- In an effort to address the issue of people not noticing the movement of The Kuva Fortress, we have made the loop completion time odd rather than a 24 hour cycle. Players who were logging in around the same daily time found that the Kuva Fortress would always be roughly in the same position, and was restricting the variety of Kuva Siphon missions available.
- When not connected to Steam and viewing a TennoGen item, the price will now read ‘Workshop Item’ instead of ‘$0.00’.
- Changed ‘Tenno’ to ‘allies’ in the Cat’s Eye Mod description.
- Tweaked Nova Asuri Collection description to clarify that the arm/hands FX is not part of the Danavi Syandana, but on cast of Nova’s powers.
- Removed ability to see Codex information about Relics you do not own.
- Removed ability to purchase multiple Arcane Distillers from Syndicates since they are now no longer consumed on use.
Conclave Changes & Fixes
- Vulkar and Vulkar Wraith are now usable in Conclave!
- Impair on hit status removed from Opticor in Conclave.
- Teshin’s Conclave Affinity Inbox message will no longer open automatically. This was resulting in Conclave Affinity being claimed and lost if you were maxed out.
- Fixed a tileset hole in the Celestial Ruins Conclave tileset.
- Fixed a loss of functionality when attempting to purchase more Riven slots after exiting out of the Mod station and having the Riven menu pop up.
- Fixed Health Conversion and Energy Conversion Mod FX not appearing on Clients.
- Fixed (for real) Clients not being able to complete the “Find and defeat Lephantis in Orokin Derelict” Eris Junction task.
- Fixed performance issues in The Index.
- Fixed a script error when your Companion used Regeneration.
- Fixed a couple script errors when using Focus abilities.
- Fixed a script error that can occur when clicking linked Chat items.
- Fixed a script error when casting Equinox’s Metamorphosis ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Frost’s Ice Wave ability.
- Fixed a script error that prevented Zenurik Magnetic Aftershock from working.
- Fixed a script crash if you go near the Operator on your Landing Craft with the Helminth Cyst.
- Fixed an issue where if you owned ~18+ Rivens, none of your placed Decorations in your Landing Craft would load when first returning from a mission/logging in.
- Fixed Clients not being able to trigger the Kuva Siphon.
- Fixed Host Migrations breaking Kuva Siphon gameplay.
- Fixed the Atterax floating away from your Warframe at the start of a mission.
- Fixed items sometimes being teleported out of Defense levels.
- Fixed being able to use weapons with Alternate Fire while in Wukong’s Cloudwalker.
- Fixed doors on the Landing Craft pushing you out of the world.
- Fixed an issue where if you received a Booster as a Sortie reward, the World State Window would show all Sortie rewards as being owned.
- Fixed Client and Host seeing the Javlok in different positions once thrown.
- Fixed arrows and bolt projectiles not getting embed in geometry as before.
- Fixed some TennoGen items having a UI bug which resulted in them appearing as giftable even though no gifting could actually take place.
- Fixed numerous broken dialogue transmission animations.
- Fixed the Helminth Hunt precept Mod having redundant description text.
- Fixed not zooming into Quest nodes when selected and initiated from the World State Window.
- Fixed the Kuva Fortress position not setting up correctly every other day.
- Fixed a UI issue related to Temporal Anti-Aliasing.
- Fixed the Mesa Longhorn helmet missing it’s dangly additions as per:
- Fixed enemies being able to attack you during boss cinematic animations.
- Fixed Ordis stating that Captain Vor is on Mercury when he is actually on Earth in Vor’s Prize.
- Fixed enemies not spawning in high level Corpus Mobile Defense Invasion missions.
- Fixed a door appearing to have duplicate textures.
- Fixed the Frost Harka Helmet being in inventories without having purchased it.
The Glast Gambit: Update 19.6.0 Additions FROST HARKA SKIN From winter’s forest a dark warrior emerges to protect his flock. FRYSTA LONGSWORD SKIN Brandish this mythical frozen blade, the signature weapon of Frost Harka. FROST HARKA BUNDLE This icy bundle contains the Frost Harka Skin and the Frysta…