The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.7
For those that missed Devstream #85, the cyst cure is aimed to come next week on PC.
- Made more diagnostic changes for ‘Network Not Responding’ messages when our network is actually fine. Players may see this intermittently but rest assured it’s not indicative of a widespread network issue.
- Optimized a ‘room’ in the Landing Craft (being vague for spoilers).
- Changed Interception to prevent new players joining right before the round ends (it now locks the mission at the 60% mark).
- More potential fixes have been added for players seeing ‘Session is Full’ messages when trying to matchmake on a session that isn’t actually full.
- Fixed being able to infinitely stack Mod, Arcane, Reactant and Endless Fissure Relic-cracking buffs when switching between Operator Transference at the right time. *Please note that we are investigating a UI bug where the Round 2 buff icon does not display during an Endless Void Fissure Mission.
- Fixed the on-foot transition cinematic being repeatable multiple times in The Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed a script crash in the Trial lobby.
- Fixed a script error that occurred when a Host migrates during a Relic mission while the countdown to the next round is active. This resulted in being kicked back to the Landing Craft.
- Fixed a script error that resulted in degrading performance issues.
- Fixed a script error when using the Broken Scepter.
- Fixed a script error from Nidus’ Parasitic Link ability.
- Fixed a script error with Nekros’ Shadows of The Dead.
- Fixed a script error when using the Twin Kohmak.
- Fixed Bullet Dance not showing up in the Codex properly.
- Fixed Sparring weapons appearing as embedded in the back of Nekros Prime.
- Fixed Warframe abilities appearing blocked (but still castable) after simultaneously being nullified and falling off the edge.
- Fixed Ordis follow-up transmission always playing when you exit a certain room on the Landing Craft (should only play when you stay in the room for a while).
- Fixed a tileset hole in the Grineer Galleon.
- Fixed a Login reward Mod being tradeable.
- Fixed a missing door frame in the Orokin Derelict.
- Fixed Nidus’ Virulence cast sound being doubled for Clients.
The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.7 For those that missed Devstream #85, the cyst cure is aimed to come next week on PC. Changes: Made more diagnostic changes for ‘Network Not Responding’ messages when our network is actually fine. Players may see this intermittently but rest assured it’s not indicative of…