The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.6
Snowday Showdown Tactical Alert Winter Glyph:
We were made aware that, in addition to being available in the “Winter Glyph Bundle” for purchase, the “Winter Glyph I” Glyph was also a reward for completing the last day of the Snowday Showdown Tactical Alert. The original intent for the Tactical Alert reward was for it to be an Emblem, not a Glyph. In order to remedy the mix up, a script has been run to replace the Glyph with an Emblem of the same design in your inventories. Those who purchased the Bundle will keep the Glyph. Relog is required!
More information here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/745352-psa-winter-glyph-i-glyph-to-emblem-scripts/
- Unlimited gifting has been reverted back to it’s original limit in conclusion of Tennobaum! Thanks for your honorable, giving spirit, Tenno. You’ve spread great happiness throughout the Warframe community and to children and their families beyond. We couldn’t be more proud!
- Infested Melee enemies should now do a better job of attacking Defense Targets on Uranus – Ur.
- Added logging to help identify why some players have slow access to our network leading to a “Network Not Responding” messages when our network is actually fine.
- Fixed a crash in the Jordas Verdict as a result of weapon trails.
- Fixed a crash in the Orokin Derelict.
- Fixed instances of enemies not spawning in The Jordas Verdict, Law of Retribution, and Infested Salvage.
- Fixed running through space as the Operator after exiting Jordas in Operator mode in The Jordas Verdict.
- Potential fix for instances of constant ‘Session Full’ prompts (we are still investigating this).
- Fixed being able to run Orokin Derelict missions without respective keys.
- Fixed “Find and defeat Lephantis in Orokin Derelict” Eris Junction task only completing if the Assassination Key was used to run the mission.
- Fixed (for real this time) negative Status Duration from Rivens resulting in infinite status.
- Fixed “Open 3 Caches during any Sabotage mission on Uranus” Neptune Junction task not completing.
- Fixed screen consuming darkness as a result of having TAA enabled.
- Fixed Dedicated Server not restarting the Launcher properly when an Update is required.
- Fixed Landing Craft doors pushing you out of the material plane.
- Fixed various issues with the Ascaris Bolt in Vor’s Prize.
- Fixed part of Zarr’s muzzle flash showing up in the Arsenal when applying colors.
- Fixed some firing effects not showing up for the Zarr.
- Fixed changes to TAA Sharpen and Bloom Intensity not reverting when choosing not to save settings.
- Fixed absent transmissions causing a progression stopping bug in The Index.
- Fixed Nekros and Frost Idle sounds when using their animation sets with other Warframes.
The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 22.214.171.124
- Fixed a script crash in Ash’s Teleport ability.
- Fixed a rare progression stopping bug in The Index if players are losing but then score enough to win just before the round ends.
- Fixed excessive Bloom on the Solstice Conclave Emblem.
- Fixed an escapable hole in the ceiling of the Landing Craft.
- Fixed an unintentional locked door in the Second Dream quest.
The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.6 Snowday Showdown Tactical Alert Winter Glyph: We were made aware that, in addition to being available in the “Winter Glyph Bundle” for purchase, the “Winter Glyph I” Glyph was also a reward for completing the last day of the Snowday Showdown Tactical Alert. The original…