The Deadlock Protocol: Hotfix 28.0.6
Accessibility & Visibility Improvements:
On-Screen Keyboard Functionality
On-Screen Keyboard functionality has been fixed to properly function for Warframe!
The issue we found was Warframe thinking you have alt+tabbed off the screen, thus instantly losing focus.
Color Blind Compensation
Under the Display Options tab, you’ll find a ‘Color Blind Compensation’ option that modifies game and interface colors to increase visibility for common forms of color blindness.
This setting will allow you to pick between the following options:
- Protanopia: A setting for people with Protanopia, who have a reduced sensitivity to red lights.
- Deuteranopia: A setting for people with Deuteranopia, who have a reduced sensitivity to green lights.
- Tritanopia: A setting for people with Tritanopia, who have a reduced sensitivity to blue lights.
Please let us know of any issues or feedback you may have:
Protea Changes & Fixes:
- Increased Protea’s sprint speed to 1.2.
- Removed the increased animation speed for Protea’s custom Roll animation to bring it back to what was originally showcased.
- Slightly increased the impulse of Protea’s custom Roll when moving forward.
- Increased Duration of both Offensive and Defensive grenades by 3 seconds.
Increased Range of both Offensive and Defensive grenades at max rank from 4 to 5 meters.
- For Shield Satellite, this applies to the grenade pickup Range.
- Increased Shield Satellite grenade count from 3 to 4 to accommodate max Squad sizes.
- Increased visibility FX on available Shield Satellite grenades to aid in differentiating between the two grenades.
- Doubled the Damage of the Shrapnel Vortex grenade.
- Fixed Protea’s Grenade Fan/ Shield Satellites appearing giant while using Archwing.
Our goal here is to improve efficacy, usability, and logic of Grenade Fan!
- Increased Duration of Blaze Artillery by 1 second, and doubled the Damage multiplier to compete against higher level enemies. Duration will now show in Arsenal stats instead of the maximum number of shots.
- Protea’s Blaze Artillery will now shoot through Volt’s Shield, but won’t benefit from its buffs.
- Fixed Protea’s Blaze Artillery not targeting ragdolled enemies.
Our goal here is to keep the spirit of the rapid fire Artillery alive, with just a bit more punch. We will monitor for feedback after this change as well.
Protea’s Dispensary location is now displayed on the minimap in the form of the Ability icon.
- Similar to Wisp’s Reservoirs!
- Protea is now invulnerable for the first 3 seconds of Temporal Anchor (i.e on cast, to prevent casting animation deaths).
- Added a warning sound when there is 1.5 seconds left before Temporal Anchor ability ends.
- Fixed Temporal Anchor not removing/preventing Status Effects during the rewind.
This invulnerability window is an important add based on all the ways players have used Temporal Anchor thus far – that key survivability reaction should include invulnerability.
Granum Void Changes & Fixes:
!!Contains Spoilers for The Deadlock Protol Quest!!
- More Lotus VO has been added to the Granum Void upon intro, success, partial/fail.
- A waypoint marker will now dynamically appear for the nearest Golden Hand Shrine when the Granum Void opens to help players find them.
- Fixed ‘Abilities In Use’ persisting after entering the portal to the Granum Void.
- Fixed Xoris charges not depleting for Clients in Granum Void if the Host is absent.
Shield Gating now applies to Companions the same way it does to Warframes!
- Blocks 100% of Damage for 1000ms on first break, reduced to 300ms if Shields break again without fully recharging.
Protea’s Blueprint has been added to Simaris’ Offerings for players who have completed The Deadlock Protocol Quest and unintentionally sold Protea.
- Let it be known that the Xoris Blueprint/Parts are also available here for players who have completed The Deadlock Protocol Quest and unintentionally sold the Xoris.
- The Friend ‘Batch Remove’ feature minimum has been changed to ‘1 week’ to allow for more list purging.
- Doubled the Decoration Capacity for the “Open Space” Dojo room, from 800 to 1600 (for comparison the Inspiration Hall is 1400).
- Updated a few occurrences of “Resist a Damage effect” to more accurate “Resist a Status effect” for some descriptions of Arcanes.
- Platinum bonuses given from Referral links are now non tradable/non giftable, similar to Platinum that you don’t purchase (win on a Livestream, etc).
- Made a micro-optimization to RAM footprint.
Stropha Changes & Fixes:
- Increased Stropha projectile lifetime from .12 to .14.
- Fixed Stropha Heavy Attack not increasing in Damage from Melee Combo stacks.
- Fixed the Stropha shot not gaining Combo hits against a ragdolling enemy.
- Fixed Condition Overload not affecting its shots.
Corpus Ship Changes & Fixes:
- Removed numerous door Lasers within the Corpus Ship tileset. Only connecting tile doors will have Lasers.
- Fixed a rare case of having no objective during an Invasion Rescue mission in the Corpus Ship tileset.
- Fixed the Golden Hand Shrine sometimes not spawning in the Jackal and Razorback boss missions. As reported here.
- Fixed Solaris prisoners being invisible, but still freeable, if you aligned with Grineer on an Invasion mission that generates a Corpus Ship tile.
- Fixed some Corpus Ship doors not opening until you’re practically at the door, resulting in faceplanting. They’ll now open when you’re a few meters away.
- Fixes towards an inability to get through side doors in the Corpus Ship Spy tileset if you’re going back through the alternate direction of where you came in.
- Fixed a lack of emissives when Lockers are open.
- Fixed Locker emissive turning green instead of teal when a Locker is opened with the Thief’s Wit Mod.
- Fixed Treasurers dropping a ‘Granum Crown Cache’ when killed inside of Limbo’s Cataclysm, instead of the intended Granum Crown.
- Fixed Rescue/Spy Vault door lasers not matching the intensity of doors throughout the Corpus Ship.
- Numerous fixes towards missing collision throughout the Corpus Ship tileset.
- Numerous fixes towards poor lighting and AI pathfinding in the Corpus Ship tileset.
Fixed cases of Cephalite Fissures not spawning in numerous eligible missions.
- This was most commonly seen in Plains/Vallis or key-required missions, but was possible elsewhere as well.
- Fixed Cephalite Resonance not being shared between squadmates in Railjack if the player who collected the Resonance was at the 20 cap.
- Fixed the Explorer Nightwave Act text not updating progress by always saying ‘Complete 3 Railjack Missions’.
Jackal Changes & Fixes:
- Pets & Sentinels no longer take damage from Jackal’s Grid Wall attack.
- Fixed Clients sometimes being left in the first stage Jackal arena if you died/Revived before the second stage.
- Fixes towards spamming the Parazon Finisher for the Jackal as a Client breaking the Finisher animation.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when exiting Warframe while on the Void Fissure Relic selection screen with 1 second left on the timer.
- Fixed a number of different ways you could crash the launcher by having the Settings panel open when the Optimize prompt came up in the background.
- Fixed the launcher ‘PLAY’ button disappearing when changing languages.
- Fixed Shield-Gating not functioning properly after Reviving when becoming downed.
- Fixed ability to keep your Melee Combo for Gunblade Heavy Attacks by timing a Transference activation at the right time. Gunblade Heavy Attacks will now expel Melee Combo as intended.
- Fixed Arsenal not listing Gunblades stats for their projectile behavior.
- Fixed Condition Overload not affecting the damage of a thrown Glaive.
- Fixed Saryn’s Contagion Clouds becoming hostile to players if you die and Revive.
- Fixed Pets using the wrong skeleton and appearing mutated when swapping to a loadout of a different Pet (Kubrow vs Kavat) before claiming your Incubated Pet.
- Fixed Vasca Kavat babies having broken textures when previewing in the Arsenal.
- Fixed Pets spazzing out for one frame when swapping Companions in Arsenal.
- Fixed the camera needlessly moving back and forth between Sentinel/Pet positions when swapping Companions in Arsenal.
Fixed receiving a weird error when attempting to equip a Pet while another one is being Imprinted.
- You’ll now receive a less confusing error message indicating “Cannot switch to a new Pet while imprinting”.
- Fixed Arcane Bodyguard not healing Venari.
- Fixed Precision Strike buff granting buffs to explosive Secondary weapons (Kuva Seer, Tombfinger Secondary, etc).
- Fixed Dizzying Rounds leaving an enemy open to Melee Finishers forever (now closed to Finishers after the Finisher is performed).
- Fixed Atlas ‘Rubble Heap’ Augment for Client players insisting that you needed energy to cast Landslide even though it was free.
- Fixed your Moa Companion not gaining weapon Affinity if Hard Engage was the last thing the moa activated before extracting from the mission.
- Fixed Djinn automatically Reviving after exiting Titania’s Razorwing if Reawaken is equipped.
Fixed the Xoris infinite Combo Counter UI not reflecting when there is -100% Combo Duration equipped.
- The Combo Counter UI will now display ‘0’ when appropriate – otherwise it will say infinite.
- Fixed clicking Dojo when in the Liset from the Railjack Star Chart not functioning.
- Fixed an issue in the Grineer’s genetic code where dying while frozen resulted in their face floating a meter away from their head.
- Fixed Mag’s “Magnetize” ability displaying the chosen Energy primary/secondary colors differently depending on what rank Magnetize is.
- Fixed Status Effects on the Melee weapons of Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors clones not disappearing when you stare through her body, as they are supposed to.
- Fixed saving the default Mandachord song to your customization causing it to reset back to what it was previously the next time you return to the Orbiter.
- Fixed Octavia’s Mallet ability causing many audio issues for Clients.
- More fixes towards various missing audio/visual effects for the Javlok’s throw attack explosions.
- Fixed the ‘Bloom’ setting slider not being available when enabling the setting.
- Fixed Helminth Cyst being on the wrong side of Protea’s neck.
- Fixed the Shi Shoulder Plate not appearing on Mag Prime when equipped on the left shoulder.
- Fixed Corrosive having no tooltip on hover in the Arsenal.
- Fixed switching from ‘Incomplete’ tab to ‘Riven’ tab in the Foundry resulting in non-existent Mods showing at the end of your Riven list.
- Fixed “waiting for other players 1/1” message displaying in Solo mode Transferring in/out of Operator mode when at the mission objective.
- Fixed opening any kind of Chat link while on the Railjack Configure screen causing UI overlaps.
- Fixed Prisma Veritux being hidden within your Profile Equipment list until at least 1 XP is gained.
- Fixed Lotus VO indicating an ‘Assassination Target’ when a Lynx is spawned in a Grineer Galleon Spy mission.
- Fixed incorrect Corinth Prime reload sounds if the Solstice Skin is equipped.
- Fixed a script error when accessing the Arsenal while standing near the Helminth Infirmary.
- Fixed a script error when casting Chroma’s Effigy ability.
We have retired some older (2008) 8-Bit rendering technology with this latest Hotfix, mostly because it provided little in regards to performance increases, but added a lot of detriment. This means that using Autoexposure and HDR settings are the way forward from now on.
The Deadlock Protocol: Hotfix 188.8.131.52
- Fixed a crash that could occur when viewing the ‘Incomplete’ tab of the Mod Station, and then attempting to change the Sorting method.
Fixed a script error when casting Protea’s Grenade Fan.
The Deadlock Protocol: Hotfix 28.0.6 Accessibility & Visibility Improvements: On-Screen Keyboard Functionality On-Screen Keyboard functionality has been fixed to properly function for Warframe! The issue we found was Warframe thinking you have alt+tabbed off the screen, thus instantly losing focus. Color Blind Compensation Under the Display Options tab, you’ll find…