The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.9.3
Phase One: Database Code Upgrade progress
This Hotfix provides repairs for infrastructure code released this morning!
Quick Steel has been extended by 24 hours due to some hiccups from 19.9.2. Get that Oro Ornament or forever be jealous of your friends!
- Optimized several server-side operations to prepare for Baro’s arrival this Friday.
- Fixed a number of server-side issues that cropped up after 19.9.2 deployment.
- Fixed massive performance issues on Kuva Fortress Defense when walking around and meleeing around the Defense Target.
- Fixed certain finishers (e.g. Galatine back stab) teleporting the victim into strange spots (often out of bounds) after the finisher completes.
- Fixed a case of players sliding/teleporting really far when performing a ground finisher on enemies (notably with the Redeemer).
- Fixed enemies remaining hostile after being spotted during your first try of the Mastery Rank 9 Test.
- Fixed the Helminth Infirmary chair not curing your Warframe of the Cyst.
- Fixed Nidus’ Market Build tab stating his parts drop from the ‘Purify’ mission when it’s actually the ‘Infested Salvage’ mission.
- Fixed inconsistent terminology and grammar in Maroo’s Bazaar and elsewhere.
- Fixed a level hole in the Grineer Settlement tileset.
The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.9.3 Phase One: Database Code Upgrade progress This Hotfix provides repairs for infrastructure code released this morning!Quick Steel has been extended by 24 hours due to some hiccups from 19.9.2. Get that Oro Ornament or forever be jealous of your friends! Additions: Optimized several server-side operations…
Phase One: Database Code Upgrades!
The moment has come: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/759676-pc-feb-7-early-hotfix-warning/#comment-8384822
Warframe is one month away from turning 4 years old – and some of our infrastructure is starting to show its age! Phase One of upgrading our back end server code to support future database upgrades is live! We will inform you when Phase Two draws near!
Fixed a rare case of players sometimes not unlocking the Focus system when completing The Second Dream, which resulted in progression stoppers during The War Within.
Fixed progression stopper in the Grineer Shipyard tileset caused by missing Mobile Defense consoles.
Fixed a script error when using the Sibear.
Fixed a script error when casting Rhino’s Rhino Charge.
Fixed script errors in Broken Scepter and Ivara Quiver with null avatar.
Fixed being able to complete the puzzle phase of The Law of Retribution by going in and out of Transference to occupy numerous pads.
Fixed Clients missing their Archwing weapons when spawning in water at the start of the Sortie mission.
Fixed Ivara’s arrows misbehaving after casting her Artemis Bow.
Potential fix for Clients with Hysteria/Exalted Blade/Primal Fury/Artemis Bow active and running into a Nullifier briefly causing complete ability/melee/weapon switch lockout on next cast.
Fixed Automatic weapon removal in ‘Weapon Only’ Sortie missions stripping players of their Submersible weapons on Uranus.
Fixed numerous Baro Ki’Teer offerings not being Chat linkable.
Fixed mismatched ships appearing in the fly-in cinematics for Clients.
Fixed rare script error in squad overlay when mission gets aborted due to Client not having proper items equipped in loadout.
Fixed Void Fissure Reactant pickups interrupting Melee animations.
Fixed the Proto Glaive Skin not working properly on any thrown Melee weapons and appearing blurry in the Arsenal.
Fixed missing enemy death FX when using Sobex with Acid Shells as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/687402-arid-shell-sobek-missing-physx-effect/
Fixed enemies remaining hostile after being spotted during your first try of the Mastery Rank 9 test.
Fixed Chat issue where users with names that are prefixes for other players names were getting incorrectly notified (e.g. DEMegan getting notified if DEMegan2 gets @’ed)
Fixed a level hole in the Grineer Sealab tileset.
Additions: Phase One: Database Code Upgrades!The moment has come: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/759676-pc-feb-7-early-hotfix-warning/#comment-8384822 Warframe is one month away from turning 4 years old – and some of our infrastructure is starting to show its age! Phase One of upgrading our back end server code to support future database upgrades is live! We…
The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.9.1
In an effort to address feedback regarding Grineer Scorch enemies killing you through walls, we have audited their weapon and removed any effects relating to punch through for their weapon. Please let us know if you come across instances of further issue with attacks through walls with this enemy type.
No squatters allowed! You must now participate in Quick Steel to be awarded completion points.
Added 4 seconds of immunity to knockdown after being knocked down in Quick Steel Conclave Variant.
Added a second Nikana Melee attack after the slam in Quick Steel Conclave Variant.
Increased the flight speed of the Hikou in Quick Steel Conclave Variant.
Fixed Clients not being able to destroy nerves 2 and 3 in The Jordas Verdict stage 3.
Fixed initial objective markering not popping up in The Archwing quest.
Fixed The Archwing extraction during the Balor Formorian phase not initiating when playing in a squad as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/713614-the-archwing-quest-during-balor-fomorian-part-is-impossible-to-finish-if-done-in-a-squad/
Fixed first swing animation not playing for the Sovereign Outcast Tonfa (not Gunblade, lol) Stance Mod.
Fixed a script error with the Panthera when using the primary fire immediately after stopping the secondary fire.
Fixed script errors with Exalted Blade/Hysteria/Primal Fury.
Fixed Clients gaining invulnerability when using Transference from Warframe to Operator.
Fixed menu automatically closing if you open it within a few seconds of landing in Relay (probably some other levels, too) as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/757465-the-glast-gambit-update-1990/?page=7#comment-8368119
Fixed Inaros getting stuck Devouring a Target until they die if using the “Use Selected Power” key.
Fixed scanner scopes showing weird HUD when used on Landing Craft.
Fixed objective markers in Lua Rescue directing you off into space.
Fixed not losing wagered Credits when losing a match in The Index Endurance.
Fixed Frohd Bek’s suit appearing as pure black during transmissions.
Fixing missing collision on rock walls in the Grineer Asteroid tileset.
Fixed Kuva Jesters standing on Kuva Guardian’s shoulders when shot with Ivara’s Sleep Arrow.
The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.9.1 Changes In an effort to address feedback regarding Grineer Scorch enemies killing you through walls, we have audited their weapon and removed any effects relating to punch through for their weapon. Please let us know if you come across instances of further issue with…
The Glast Gambit: Update 19.9.0
NEW ALT HELMETS!
Ivara Zirastra Helmet
Inaros Canopic Helmet
Vedda Glyph Pack
Show off your style with this action packed collection of Warframe glyphs.
Proudly display Glyph images around your Landing Craft! Choose from any unlocked Glyph image.
NEW CONCLAVE VARIANT MODE!
Razor sharp Nikana clash with bullet fast Hikou in this amped-up deathmatch variant.
Don’t forget that you can host your own Dedicated Server for Conclaves! Please see here for instructions:
To introduce this new Conclave Mode, Teshin is rewarding Tenno who achieve each 48 hour task in the Navigation panel (including a new Landing Craft ornament)! It is available for a limited time, so prove your Quick Steel skill and earn your rewards before it is gone!
You have until Tuesday February 7th at 5 p.m. ET to earn your rewards!
Dedicated Server Changes
- Server automatically restarts when you are hosting an expired Variant mode.
- Hydroid’s Tempest Barrage can now be cast while moving and on ziplines.
- Waypoints now show total distance to waypoint instead of its own distance from the player.
- You can now Chat link Codex secret items if you own them. Other players without the item can then click on the link, but can’t link it themselves.
- Enabled Trilinear Filtering on a bunch of textures to make it look better on min-spec hardware.
- Reduced the size of the Excavation Power Cell marker.
- Increased the first swing animation speed for the Sovereign Outcast Tonfa Stance Mod.
- Minor performance improvement to shadow casting lights.
- More optimization to improve Relay/Dojo performance.
- Fixed a script error with Chroma’s Effigy.
- Fixed a script error when loading into the Uranus > Neptune Junction.
- Fixed using Valkyr’s Hysteria/Excalibur’s Exalted Blade/Wukong’s Primal Fury during a ‘Weapon Only’ Sortie resulting in “Power In Use” when casting any ability for the remainder of the mission.
- Fixed Ivara being left without a weapon after casting Artemis Bow during a ‘Bow Only’ Sortie.
- Fixed Mesa’s Peacemaker not cooperating with ‘Weapon Only’ Sorties.
- Fixed sometimes becoming permanently invincible when using Transference right when the wave ends in Defense missions.
- Fixed floating in space without an Archwing in Fortress Sorties.
- Fixed running animation being absurdly fast when skipping the fly-in cutscenes in the Relays.
- Fixed a problem where a Relic reward choice would not be applied if no players qualified for a Relic reward in the subsequent reward interval in that mission.
- Fixed Grineer Rollers getting stuck after attacking.
- Fixed an issue with starting The Silver Grove quest from the World State Window.
- Fixed some water in the Grineer Forest not playing splishy-splashy sounds when you prance through it.
- Fixed Mag’s Polarize shrapnel limit not being applied correctly (would sometimes give you one less than the intended limit).
- Fixed Lotus saying her “now kill everything that moves” line when she shouldn’t in Sabotage Sorties.
- Fixed Glyph texture streaming in certain cases.
- Fixed the minimap shrinking after clicking “Battle” in a Defense mission and having ‘Prefer Overlay Map’ enabled.
- Fixed incorrectly placed Submersible entrances in the Grineer Sealab tileset.
- Fixed a level hole players could leave level boundaries in the Grineer Settlement and Grineer Sealab tileset.
- Fixed Phoenix Renewal (Regeneration Augment Mod) Impact message showing loc tag.
- Fixed the ‘Can’t Sell’ UI tag appearing outside the box in certain languages.
- Potential fix for Riven Mods not producing correct elemental priority for Clients.
- Fixed a shadow discrepancy in the Grineer Shipyard tileset.
- Fixed incorrect steam sounds playing in the Landing Craft.
- Fixed Oberon’s Agile akimbo stance using the wrong animation.
The Glast Gambit: Update 19.9.0 Additions NEW ALT HELMETS!Ivara Zirastra Helmet Inaros Canopic Helmet Vedda Glyph Pack Show off your style with this action packed collection of Warframe glyphs. Glyph Display Proudly display Glyph images around your Landing Craft! Choose from any unlocked Glyph image. NEW CONCLAVE…
- Updated Void Trader Manifest with the latest offerings.
Make sure to like our Facebook page which is linked in the sidebar, to get updates in your Facebook feed when the Void Trader Manifest is published.
The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.8.1
The AkLex Prime has been added! Baro Ki’Teer will hold the new Axi A2 Relic during his visit this weekend that contains all you need to claim this newest weapon for your Arsenal.
When a new weapon in a series comes out, some previous mechanics are refactored to maintain balance. With that said, the Aklex Riven Disposition has been changed from Strong to Neutral. As we’ve previously stated when Riven Mods were first introduced,
Warframe content will not be balanced around Riven Mods, but Riven Mods will be balanced within their own ecosystem.
We will continue to monitor this change and welcome your feedback!
- ‘Weapon Only’ Sorties will now auto-unequip disallowed weapon types when loading into the mission instead of having to visit the Arsenal and manually change your loadout before initiating.
- Removed the Mastery Rank based limit to how many Riven Mods you can have. This was changed live yesterday to fix players who did not receive their Riven Mods after purchasing more Riven Slots than 2x their Mastery Rank.
- The Earth tileset in Vor’s Prize has received a lighting adjustment:
- Removed spawnable Kuva, Sentries, Turrets and Cameras in the Simulacrum.
Raptor Boss Fight Changes & Fixes
- Added text help explaining how to drop the bomb once you’ve picked it up to help alleviate confusion on this mechanic.
- The vent objective markers are now hidden when there’s a bomb that’s not being carried to give a more clear priority of when they need to be interacted with.
- Bursa spawning is now disabled for the duration of the mission (was previously duration of boss fight). This fixes Bursas following you into the boss fight after triggering the alarm before initiating the boss fight.
- Fixed music changing randomly throughout the boss fight.
- Added a sound when switching modes between normal and Variant/practice.
- Fixed the Anasa Ayatan Sculpture not being moveable after placing it in the Landing Craft.
- Fixed Endless Void Fissure reward screen always showing you the Relic you cracked as your every-five-rounds bonus Relic. You actually get a random Relic of the same tier (that may or may not be the type you cracked).
- Fixed a case where if a Client Nidus Parasitic Links a teammate and leaves the game, the HUD buff icon may remain for said teammate.
- Fixed Argon Scope, Hydraulic Crosshairs and Repeater Clip not using proper HUD buff icon.
- Fixed Sortie reward element saying you’ve completed the current Sortie even if you haven’t finished it yet.
- Fixed the Cryopod’s Health bar being greyed out while defending it in Asteroid Mobile Defense missions.
- Fixed certain enemies being accessible in the Simulacrum (Chroma, Infested Mesa, etc) and secret-Codex entries being visible for certain enemies.
- Fixed players stuck in Vor’s Prize without the Arsenal Segment. You will receive this Segment on login.
- Fixed the Detron Mara having the name switched as Mara Detron.
- Fixed Transports from Archwing Rush missing from the Codex.
- Fixed numerous Prime accessories and items not being eligible for Chat link
- Fixed unnecessary text spacing for Quaro items.
- Fixed script error that could occur in Arsenal with Spira Prime equipped.
- Fixed translation errors.
The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.8.1 The AkLex Prime has been added! Baro Ki’Teer will hold the new Axi A2 Relic during his visit this weekend that contains all you need to claim this newest weapon for your Arsenal. When a new weapon in a series comes out, some previous mechanics are…
The Glast Gambit: Update 19.8.0
New Archwing Melee Mod!
Astral Autopsy – Perform a Codex Scan of an enemy on melee kill! This can be equipped on any Archwing Melee Weapon!
Visit Simaris in the Relay to obtain this new Mod!
Sortie Additions, Changes, and Fixes:
- The Anasa Ayatan Sculpture is here! This brand new Sortie exclusive Ayatan has replaced the 2000 Endo reward. This Ayatan can be enhanced to result in more Endo, or placed on your ship! It’s base value is 2000 Endo.
- Added Grineer Kuva Fortress Assault and Infested Salvage missions into the Sortie mix.
- Sortie missions can now be placed on nodes that may already have an active real time-mission.
- Implemented Sortie generation logic that ensures the missions selected don’t weigh too heavy on endless variants.
- Fixed a couple of Corpus Lua nodes whose tileset was incorrectly pointing at the Grineer variant.
Health Bar Changes
When an enemy or ally becomes invulnerable, their Health bar will now turn grey and an icon will appear over their Health bar denoting invulnerability.
As an example, take a look at how the Jackal looks now when he’s invulnerable:
- When a Mastery Rank-up Test becomes available, a notification will pop-up in your Landing Craft!
- Excavation Power Cells now have a unique minimap icon for those using Loot Radar!
- By dragging a Mod in the Upgrade screen, Polarities now light up to display which Mod matches the respective Polarity:
- Nidus’ Pion Alt Helmet has been added to Alerts!
The Snowday Showdown Conclave gamemode has come to an end! But don’t worry, you can look forward to another similar variant coming soon!
- New spawn locations have been introduced for Ayatan Sculptures in all levels.
- The Credit Boost function for the Secura Lecta has changed. Before, you could get on average 11.6x Credits from kills. This chance has changed and now scales with Mastery Rank. At Mastery Rank 8, you’ll get on average 2x Credits from kills. This increase continues with your Mastery Rank. At Mastery Rank 18 you’ll get on average 4x Credits from kills (capped). No other changes were made regarding synergies (i.e Chroma’s Effigy, etc) – only the weapon’s Credit boosting functionality has been touched.
- Removed the Credit cost from Maroo’s Ayatan to Endo conversion in Maroo’s Bazaar.
- Increased the drop chances for Mods dropped from Ogma’s.
- Mines dropped by Mine Osprey are now shootable after the drone drops them (previously you could only shoot them before they were dropped).
- In-mission challenges that require killing with a weapon will no longer appear if you can’t actually complete them (Sword Alone mode, etc).
- Removed the Secondary-kills challenge in Archwing since there are no Archwing Secondary weapons.
- Changed the Howl of the Kubrow quest phase description from “Wait for your Kubrow to mature” to “Incubate and mature a Kubrow using the Incubator” as Maturing is now done manually by players.
- Improved the elemental FX of the Ohma’s to better follow the animation (most noticeable when holstered).
- Tweaked Frost’s Snowglobe to improve visibility in dark lit areas, and reduces the density of which can block your view.
- Removed Lotus’ “Job well done” VO at the end of the Second Dream missions.
- MOTD in Player-hosted Dedicated Servers are now limited to 128 characters.
- J3 Jordas Golem’s weak points in The Jordas Verdict will now only activate after the Golem has been purged at each new perch. This fixes being unintentionally able to bypass Nerves and kill Golem.
- Volt’s Discharge no longer causes damage to Golem’s weak points in The Jordas Verdict. This was allowing Nerves to be destroyed without completing the prerequisite puzzles.
- Fixed mines dropped by Mine Ospreys unintentionally not exploding when the player touches them.
- Fixed pick-ups sometimes falling through the ground after being moved by Vacuum or Mag’s passive or Greedy Pull ability.
- Fixed Host being able to Vacuum around items on Clients’ screens and having items be stuck in the air where the Host last Vacuumed them to. Also fixes Clients momentarily pulling items that they couldn’t use.
- Fixed a case where players would get disconnected and lose all progress when a Hotfix is deployed while they’re in a mission.
- Fixed Sentinel Ammo Case Mod and Regen not working together (Ammo Case was lost after Regen was used).
- Fixed an issue with Carrier’s Ammo Case Mod being exploitable.
- Fixed the End of Wave rewards displaying 50 Endo when it was really awarding 250 Endo in Archwing Interception on Caelus – Uranus.
- Fixed The Index Endless mode’s starting message being the usual ‘elimination round 1 of 3’ when it should just say that it’s the Endless mode (no multi-rounds here). Also fixes a case where it’s possible to skip past the introductory Sark announcement, causing a very awkward intro where there’s no sound and players are just staring at the scoreboard for the timeout duration.
- Fixed Zanuka having a chance of dropping both the Detron Blueprint and a Detron part (unlike any other Stalker-type enemy).
- Fixed Infested Moas not attacking if they were too far away – they will now fire from further and close the distance.
- Fixed Infested Moas sometimes teleporting after dodging.
- Fixed the Endless Void Fissure Reward screen unpausing the game.
- Fixed becoming stuck in place after initiating a handshake.
- Fixes cases where the minimap would reset and stop showing you large chunks of the level you had already explored (this would also occur in large Dojos).
- Fixed Warframe’s doing a rapid spin when backing out to the Arsenal from the Upgrade screen.
- Fixed a rare issue of not receiving the Arsenal Segment after completing Vor’s Prize.
- Fixed hitching that can occur sometimes when previewing items in the Arsenal’s Equip grid.
- Fixed Mod and Endo rewards not being listed as ‘Identified’ in the End of Mission screen when awarded from Spy missions or Caches.
- Fixed The Sergeant’s name appearing as “Nef Anyo” when his transmissions popup during Assassination gameplay.
- Fixed friendly NPC’s (Syndicate Allies, etc) sometimes getting stuck facing walls when attempting to ‘Follow’ you.
- Fixed a script error when using Nova Prime.
- Fixed an erroneous conflict message when Fusing Rank 0 Mods that are also equipped on other frames.
- Fixed Mesa Specters casting Peacemaker infinitely following your position.
- Fixed being able to ride a Laser Plate out of the level in the Void tileset.
- Fixed missing collision wall texture in the Infested Ship tileset.
- Fixed a level hole in the Grineer Earth tileset.
- Fixed a level hole in the Grineer Asteroid tileset.
- Fixed numerous translation errors.
The Glast Gambit: Update 19.8.0 New Archwing Melee Mod! Astral Autopsy – Perform a Codex Scan of an enemy on melee kill! This can be equipped on any Archwing Melee Weapon! Visit Simaris in the Relay to obtain this new Mod! Sortie Additions, Changes, and Fixes: The Anasa Ayatan…
The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.7.2
- Updated the Incubator Upgrade Segment description to read “Pets” instead of “Kubrows” so it addresses Kavats as well.
- Unified the tint colors on storage lockers so some aren’t brighter than others.
- Adjusted lighting settings on Corpus objects (doors, consoles, hack panels, etc) to reduce bright white blowouts and improve quality.
- Lowered the Ammo pool of Vulkar Wraith in Conclave.
- Fixed a progression stopping issue in the Howl of the Kubrow quest if you died and revived in the mission.
- Fixed Warframe abilities lasting forever if Transference is activated at the same time of cast.
- Fixed mismatched ships appearing in the fly-in cinematics as per https://forums.warframe.com/topic/674253-approach-cinematics-still-bugged/
- Fixed Ohma’s lightning beam FX showing up from DoTs when it should just be from actual impacts.
- Fixed being able to continually hack panels in Lua Rescue missions.
- Fixed “objective complete” transmission playing as soon as you spot the Defense Target in Sorties.
- Fixed the Defense Target not playing “I’m down!” VO when downed in Sorties.
- Fixed glowing Corpus cache material in Sabotage missions.
- Fixed an issue with the Atomos rumble on controllers.
- Fixed mismatched destination ships appearing in mission intro cinematic as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/674253-approach-cinematics-still-bugged/
- Fixed Archwings and Warframes appearing to flicker as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/679337-archwing-disappears-while-using-afterburners/
- Fixed some localization errors.
The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.7.2 Changes Updated the Incubator Upgrade Segment description to read “Pets” instead of “Kubrows” so it addresses Kavats as well. Unified the tint colors on storage lockers so some aren’t brighter than others. Adjusted lighting settings on Corpus objects (doors, consoles, hack panels, etc) to reduce…
The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.7.1
Last night a Nitain Extract Alert went up on PC that awarded no Nitain (how rude!). A 3 hour Nitain Extract Alert was run shortly after and this Hotfix has fixed the internal issue. We apologize for the confusion!
- Improved load-times for Maroo, Baro and other transmissions that can get delayed in busy Relays.
- The Codex now shows if an item is included in the Daily Tribute offerings.
- Reverted “Removed a dead end from the Corpus Ice Planet Interception tileset to improve enemy spawn flow to the towers” as it resulted in unintentionally breaking Europa Excavation. We will revisit this to ensure the next fix doesn’t have the same outcome as it stopped people from progressing in quests!
- Fixed a progression stopping bug in The New Strange quest if the Chroma Chassis was received but never built before Specters of The Rail released.
- Fixed enemies seeing and reacting to invisible corpses. This issue was most noticeable in stealth challenges which caused them to auto fail on occasion.
- Fixed Vor’s enemy spawns during his boss fight not spawning in as ‘alert’. Previously they were spawning idle and had to see / hear / investigate the player in the middle of the boss fight.
- Fixed the Quaro Leg Armor not equipping properly on the Frost Harka skin.
- Fixed enemies in Vor’s Prize remaining stationary at their spawn point indefinitely until they became alert.
- Fixed some broken PBR textures in Vor’s Prize.
The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.7.1 Last night a Nitain Extract Alert went up on PC that awarded no Nitain (how rude!). A 3 hour Nitain Extract Alert was run shortly after and this Hotfix has fixed the internal issue. We apologize for the confusion! Changes Improved load-times for Maroo, Baro…
The Glast Gambit: Update 19.7.0
Bring the enemy to its knees with these twin electrified tonfas.
*Acquire the Ohma From the Market today! The Ohma Blueprint can be found in the Market!
A token of Corpus ingenuity.
QUARO ARMOR COLLECTION (also released separately)
This set of mechanized decorative armor is emblematic of the Corpus design aesthetic.
Master market forces with this collection of Corpus items. Includes the electrified Ohma melee weapons, a Quaro armor set, and a Quaro Sugatra.
New Tonfa Stance Mod: SOVEREIGN OUTCAST
An outlandish style with sweeping attacks. Seek and destroy Kuva Heavy Gunners to obtain the new Sovereign Outcast Stance Mod!
- Added diagnostics to aid in solving Login issues that began this week for a small group of players.
- Prova is now eligible for Conclave.
- More improvements to the Operator’s Void Dash aiming.
- Removed a dead end from the Corpus Ice Planet Interception tileset to improve enemy spawn flow to the towers.
- Reduced the firing sounds of the Redeemer and Sarpa when fired by other players.
- Fixed a rare crash when walking or looking around rooms in the Dojo that are queued for construction or destruction.
- Fixed Ember’s Flash Accelerant Augment not adding Fire Damage to the caster.
- Fix the AoE from Nightwatch Napalm Mod doing self-damage when fired during Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors as per:
- Fixed a script error from an incorrectly placed waypoint in the Grineer Asteroid Defense tileset.
- Fixed numerous enemies, objects and Primed Mods that were missing from the Codex.
- Fixed a script error when viewing ‘Corpus Stasis Mine’ in the Codex.
The Glast Gambit: Update 19.7.0 OHMA Bring the enemy to its knees with these twin electrified tonfas. *Acquire the Ohma From the Market today! The Ohma Blueprint can be found in the Market! QUARO SUGATRA A token of Corpus ingenuity. QUARO ARMOR COLLECTION (also released separately) This set of…