Scarlet Spear: Hotfix 27.3.4
Scarlet Spear Scoring Changes & Fixes:
If you have accrued any Scarlet Credits, you will receive an Inbox upon login to grant you a duplicate of that amount. The duplicate amount of Scarlet Credits will be reflective of your total Scarlet Credit score over the entire Operation, regardless of if you spent any already.
If you’ve earned 7,900 Scarlet Credits, you will receive an inbox with 7,900 more.
To break down the changes and fixes regarding Scarlet Spear Scoring, let’s look at what the main issues were:
- Players were receiving the wrong amount of Victory Payout respective to the Rank which is earned in the Flotilla.
- Players were earning Victory Payout for Flotillas that didn’t reach 100/100 Murex Driven Away.
- Players who reached the 100/100 Murex Driven Away that jumped to a different Flotilla and played a mission, would not receive Victory Payout from the completed Flotilla once the timer expired.
- Not all players receive Scarlet Credits upon manual extraction from a Murex Raid mission.
All of these Scoring issues were caused by what we call a ‘desync’ between 2 factors; the players Scarlet Credit score not being uploading at End of Mission, and the Flotilla x/100 progress not matching what’s recorded in the Database.
To address the ‘desync’ issues across the board, we’ve changed Scarlet Credit scores to be uploaded at certain checkpoints throughout both Ground Assault and Murex Raid missions. This Scoring upload change will keep the Database and the Flotilla more in sync to fix all of the above issues.
General Scarlet Spear Changes & Fixes
- Lowered the Health scaling for the Condrix in the Ground Assault mission. Players should notice that the Condrix feels easier across the scaling levels with its max Health leveling out around the 10th Condrix mark.
- We’ve also relaxed conditions for players joining the squad at Ground Assault mission start. Now joining is available either before the ‘Deploy an Oplink’ stage or until 5 minutes expires, whichever is first.
Scarlet Spear Tutorial and Tips have been added to Little Duck’s screen in the Flotilla to give players more robust information within the game on how to approach the Operation and to answer common questions players might have! In addition, you can find Tutorial prompts at the stations surrounding the Oplink Deployments.
- Scarlet Credits will now be displayed in the End of Mission screens for both Ground Assault and Murex Raid. Scarlet Credits also appear in the ‘Skirmish Complete’ UI when completing a Murex Raid.
- The Navigation panel now displays Murex Wave timer in the World Cycle section, allowing you to view the timer without having to click through to the Flotilla Instances.
- Fixed rejoining a Flotilla that you were booted from resulting in seeing no Flotilla chat or players, making it appear that no progress is happening and you’re deeply alone.
- Fixed cases where players were not receiving Kill Codes in a Murex Raid even though players are uploading Codes in the Ground mission.
- Fixed names of Murex Raid Host players that have migrated (no longer in the mission) appearing in the Oplink Reinforcement panel, allowing Flotilla members to waste a Reinforcement.
- Fixed a script error when a join-in-progress player attempts to deploy their Oplink in the Murex Raid.
*The issue of zombie Flotillas with ‘No Murex Waves Detected’ continues to be investigated.
- Updated several Damage type tips in the mission load screen and removed outdated tips. Also moved a Volt ability tip to its proper home in his Arsenal.
- Adjusted the “Holsom Yurr Armor” text position in Nova’s Leverian, to make sure it is readable in certain languages.
- Fixed Ramsleds trying to initiate a Boarding Party after the mission is complete.
- Fixed a script error when entering a Crewship via Archwing Slingshot.
- Fixed a Client-side crash that could occur after Host migration.
- Fixed Operators mobility ceasing to function if Unairu Void Shadow was used with the Zato Earpiece equipped.
- Fixed Client inability to use context actions after a Plains of Eidolon Bounty Capture Target was captured.
- Fixed the Archwing Rush mission Drones protecting the Cargo ships appearing unlit.
- Fixed missing “user is offline” error message when trying to open a private message to someone.
- Fixed Heliocor having the incorrect Energy color.
- Fixed a script crash that could occur if you tried to escape your new Kuva Lich by quitting the game while en route back to your Orbiter.
- Fixed a script error in Dojo Contribution screens.
Potential fix for crashing when Transferring to the Operator.
Scarlet Spear: Hotfix 27.3.4 Scarlet Spear Scoring Changes & Fixes: If you have accrued any Scarlet Credits, you will receive an Inbox upon login to grant you a duplicate of that amount. The duplicate amount of Scarlet Credits will be reflective of your total Scarlet Credit score over the entire…