Scarlet Spear: Hotfix 27.3.2
8+ Hours into Operation: Scarlet Spear has provided some great feedback and bug reporting thanks to you! We have been piling a list together of the Top Feedback Items that the team will be addressing in the coming days:
Scarlet Spear Changes & Fixes
Lowered the Condrix Health scaling for 2-4 player squads.
- Further Ground mission changes in terms of scaling are being discussed – stay tuned!
- The Murex Wave timer displayed in the Scarlet Spear Instance selector will now just display at the top, instead of redundantly beside each Instance.
- Improved UI/HUD messages for squads whose OpLinks require Reinforcements from players in the Flotilla.
- Reduced the distance at which you will see Emblems above players heads in the Flotilla.
- Fixed a crash for heavily loaded Scart Spear Flotillas.
- Fixed a Client crash that occurred when a Host migrated and said Client was punted back to their Orbiter.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when loading into a Railjack/Murex Raid mission.
- Fixed not receiving earned rewards in a Murex Raid if you returned to the Flotilla manually (less than 5 Murex).
- Fixed score discrepancies in the UI when a Host migration occurred in the Ground mission.
- Fixed cases of enemies not spawning after multiple mission runs with the Oplink.
- Fixed OpLink spawning more FX each time it gets spawned, and duplicate FX being created for each Client. This fix should also slightly improve performance!
- Fixed Oplink state appearing as a filepath in the Flotilla squad labels above the Murex/Earth holograms.
- Fixed a ghost of Flotilla players appearing in your Railjack upon starting a Murex Raid.
- Fixed a script error that resulted in an inability to deploy an Oplink if one was previously destroyed in the mission.
- Fixed a script error if the Railjack dies in a Murex Raid.
- Fixed a script error in the Scarlet Spear Ground mission due to destroyed OpLink.
- Fixed a crash related to Sentinels.
- Potential fix for Vulkan drivers crashing the Steam overlay after it’s injected into the Launcher.
- Fixed the Wreckage capacity limit pulse FX in the Railjack Configuration UI pulsing even when you aren’t reaching the limit.
- Fixed incorrect reference lines in Nova’s Leverian.
- Fixed a script error that occurred due to enemies attempting to flee while players are transitioning a level.
Fixed a script error that resulted in forcing squadmates to log out.
Scarlet Spear: Hotfix 27.3.2 8+ Hours into Operation: Scarlet Spear has provided some great feedback and bug reporting thanks to you! We have been piling a list together of the Top Feedback Items that the team will be addressing in the coming days: Scarlet Spear Changes & Fixes Lowered the…