Nightwave Series 3: Glassmaker: Hotfix 27.5.3
Nightwave Changes & Fixes:
- Another potential fix towards Cephalite enemies remaining invulnerable after having their glass destroyed. This case specifically related to the Cephalite enemy being ragdolled.
- Fixed Cephalite Resonance in Railjack not being shared between all squadmates.
- Fixed Kuva Larvlings and Silver Grove Specters spawning as Cephalites.
- Fixed a rare crash when exiting the Nightwave crime scene.
- Fixed a script error that could occur when a Glassed enemy was ragdolled.
- Fixed some Railjack Battle Avionics not firing where the reticle is aimed for Clients.
- Fixed the default Railjack Skin not being first in the Railjack Skin list.
- The Larkspur now has force feedback when using a controller.
- Reduced Floof and Noggle Dojo Decoration cost from 20 to 5 (matching the Orbiter).
- Rotated the Suprema heavy sword skin so it faces the proper way. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1191207-please-rotate-the-suprema-heavy-blade-tennogen-by-180°/
- Made a micro-optimization to K-Drive races.
- Fixed a few cases where bindings under the General tab would sometimes override a binding in a more specific tab. For example, on a controller, if you bound Right-D-Pad to Tactical Menu under General and bound it to Omni-Tool under Power Menu, it would open the Tactical Menu even when you were using the Power Menu.
- Fixed a case where you would change a controller binding, and the list of actions to bind would still show the default binding.
- Fixed the Basmu reload not providing Health if you’re the Client.
- Fixed ability to equip the Mending Shot Mod on the Shedu. Mending Shot is a Rifle (no AOE) Mod.
- Fixed Entropy Spike equipped on a Bolto causing self damage. This will now accurately cause self stagger.
- Fixed Kinetic Siphon Traps sometimes not working on Synthesis Targets.
- Fixed Titania Prime’s lateral dodges not moving you as far as they should.
- Fixed an ambiguity when getting Relics as a Daily Tribute (the description was the same as a Relic pack which implied you were getting 5).
- Numerous fixes towards NPC dodge behaviour issues, such as NPCs never switching up their dodge patterns and teleporting randomly after dodging.
- Fixed Somachord music playing in the background when entering the Leverian.
- Fixed a loud gun sound playing when inspecting items in Gauss’ Leverian.
- Fixed not changing directions when using afterburners in open zone Archwing while facing backwards.
- Fixed a case where the squad UI could become unresponsive if a player leaves during the loading screen transition.
- Fixed squad UI breaking if you selected a Star Chart mission then toggled to Railjack mode during the zoom-in animation.
- Fixed disabling Melee Auto Targeting in Options not actually disabling it.
- Fixed Market Bundles that include multiples of items displaying the multiple quantity, but the single item price, causing confusion on thinking you will get the multiple items for the single price.
- Fixed the pause menu overlapping with the Dojo Architect screen.
- Fixes towards a crash caused by a Host migration while in Archwing.
- Fixed numerous script errors that could occur if a K-Drive race were interrupted by a Host migration.
- Fixed a script error that could occur when joining a mission with a K-Drive race in progress.
- Fixed script errors that could occur when joining a mission in progress right when someone deploys an Arch Gun Deployer or other Gear Items.
- Fixed a harmless script error that could occur when joining a Grineer Shipyards Hijack mission in progress.
Fixed numerous script errors when using Kinetic Siphon Traps.
Nightwave Series 3: Glassmaker: Hotfix 27.5.3 Nightwave Changes & Fixes: Another potential fix towards Cephalite enemies remaining invulnerable after having their glass destroyed. This case specifically related to the Cephalite enemy being ragdolled. Fixed Cephalite Resonance in Railjack not being shared between all squadmates. Fixed Kuva Larvlings and Silver Grove…