Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.3.1
Oberon Changes & Fixes:
As a part of this revisit, Smite has remained largely the same in execution but different in stats. After a review yesterday’s deployment, we are further tweaking stats to have better initial impact and scaling.
- Increased Smite’s projectile damage from 20% of the target’s max Health + Shield to 35%.
- Added base damage to Smite and its projectiles. With the damage of Smite scaled into its projectiles, this will give Smite more punch when facing lower level enemies.
Oberon’s ability to keep himself and his teammates alive is a large part of his overall role. Feedback brought forth further tweaks with the intention to solidify this role.
- Removed Heal Time from Renewal. Renewal now functions more conventionally as a toggle which drains 2 Energy per second while active + 3 Energy per second per target actively being healed. *Please note that Trinity’s Energy Vampire will not give Oberon Energy while Renewal is active.
- Added the “is active” ability icon animation to Renewal.
- Fixed Renewal bleedout buff being removed when entering bleedout.
*We are aware of a UI bug where the Arsenal stats for Renewal show that Energy per target is not affected by Efficiency/Duration Mods. A fix will come at a later date- we wanted to get this out ASAP!
- Fixed Hallowed Ground being impossible to see with low particle quality setting. *Please note we are still working on Hallowed Ground FX improvements overall.
- Fixed a script error with Hallowed Eruption Augment upon deactivating while another Oberon has Hallowed Ground active, resulting in the FX to remain forever.
- Fixed Hallowed Ground & Hallowed Eruption Augment not hurting ragdolled enemies.
- Removed a rogue Kuria from the Grineer Sealab tileset.
- Replaced “IMPORTANT: ” with a <WARNING> icon for the note on Mods offered in Syndicate offerings.
- Tweaked ‘Daily Standing Remaining’ text on Syndicate panel a bit more terse to avoid wrapping.
- Disabled ‘Menu Scale’ support from the Tactical Alerts Emblems.
- Fixed a The War Within progression stopping issue that was caused by missing transmissions.
- Fixed Ratels being immune to certain Warframe abilities.
- Fixed Nullifier bubbles for Clients getting created 2-3s after it is created for the Host leading to issues as described here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/67szr3/heads_up_nullifier_bubble_seems_to_not_taking/ .
- Fixed a script error for Clients when a Nullifier spawns his bubble which also fixes the above.
- Fixed the Magnum Force Mod having 2 Accuracy stats in the description.
- Fixed Clients sometimes not seeing Defense/Rescue target Health bars.
- Fixed an unbreakable bar in the Grineer fans that wasn’t being destroyed if the Client only damaged the fan blade as seen here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/67pu8z/hey_de_pretty_please_can_you_remove_this_annoying/.
- Fixed scaling the Chat window now preserving the position relative to the size of the screen.
- Fixed the Lucra Syandana displaying low quality Corpus text.
- Fixed Syandana collision issues on numerous TennoGen/Deluxe Skins and Prime variants.
- Fixed markers and names appearing in front of the Void Relic selection screen instead of behind during an Endless Void Fissure mission.
- Fixed performing Melee attacks as you are being staggered causing the animation to replay once you recover.
- Fixed melee weapon light flickering on and off and appearing to have a hard edge when near grass in the Grineer Earth tileset.
- Fixed some weapon trail placements on the Fang and Dual Skanas.
- Fixed a deadlock that could occur when aborting the content update process on a fast network and a slow hard-drive.
- Fixed the ‘Mastery Locked’ text being occluded by the weapon icon.
- Fixing Octavia’s Mallet looking solid in Dx9.
- Fixed a script error with the Harpak’s Alt Fire.
Conclave Changes & Fixes
- Decreased Oberon’s Renewal stats to balance the removal of Heal Time in Conclave.
- Fixed only the loadout that you end with getting experience if you change your loadout during a match in Conclave.
Fixed Clients not receiving bonus Affinity in Conclave.
Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.3.1Oberon Changes & Fixes: Smite: As a part of this revisit, Smite has remained largely the same in execution but different in stats. After a review yesterday’s deployment, we are further tweaking stats to have better initial impact and scaling. Increased Smite’s projectile damage from 20% of…
Octavia’s Anthem: Update 20.3.0
Forgo ammunition with the regenerating energy disc in this plasma throwing pistol.
*Grab the Cycron now by purchasing it in the Market or in Corpus Clan Tech research!
Flaunt wealth and prosperity with a constant stream of financial data.
Oberon now joins the likes of many other Warframes to receive ability tweaks! The vision for Oberon was to give his abilities synergy between them, and to ensure that he brought sufficient aid on the battlefield. Changes to Oberon’s abilities include the following:
Allied pets receive Health, Armor and Shield buff. In addition your pet receives 1 instant revive per mission.
- Damage from projectiles emitted from the enemy scales based on enemy level. Projectile damage spreads across all projectiles and is affected by Mods.
- Hallowed Ground is now more of an ‘arc’ shape (Range Mods create a wider/longer arc).
- Added a Status Chance that is affected by Strength Mods.
- Adjusted damage and ranges.
- Increased casting animation speed.
- Changed to an expanding wave of healing instead of a projectile.
- Energy drain starts once wave hits allies, not leading up to it.
- Whenever Oberon casts Renewal on an ally standing on Hallowed Ground, it activates Iron Renewal, granting an Armor boost for the entire heal process, once healing is complete the Armor Boost is on a timer.
- Renewal doesn’t stop healing when the target ally is at full Health. It will continue to heal as long as it is active.
- Enemies with a Radiation Status Chance will now take bonus damage from Reckoning.
- Enemies standing on Hallowed Ground will receive Armor debuffs (affected by Strength).
- Increased Primary fire damage from 20 to 30.
- Increased Status Chance of Primary fire from 10% to 30%.
- Increased Secondary fire damage from 120 to 150.
- Increased critical hit chance of Secondary fire from 22% to 35%.
- Tweaked Oberon’s abilities to reflect his changes in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of the Javlok in Conclave.
- Bursas will now drop the items from their ‘hacked’ drop tables immediately after being hacked rather than when they die after being hacked so that players do not need to stick around until their life timer expires.
- Maroo’s prompt will now always overlap players’ shop prompt in Maroo’s Bazaar.
- Grineer Shield Dargyns now only spawn in level 20+ missions as players with low level Archwing gear can’t penetrate their Shields effectively.
- Tweaked the Jordas Verdict node position in the Star Chart UI so it’s not so tight against the Golem Assassination node.
- Removed infinite Ammo in Captura. Ammo is now automatically refilled when you run out so you can reload clips.
- Optimized memory use when viewing Clan statistics; in bad cases this could use enough memory to crash 32-bit systems.
- Lots of various sound tweaks to Corpus enemy types.
- Weapons that use Batteries as clips will now be affected by Reload Speed Mods.
- Archwing weapons will now display the correct Recharge delay time as Reload in the Arsenal as opposed to some value which has no effect on the weapon.
- Archwing weapons will no longer reset Recharge delay upon firing an empty clip.
- Kuva Siphon missions must now be fully completed to earn any Kuva from it.
- Fixed the second & third Jordas Verdict missions pointing at the wrong Resource drop table.
- Fixed Clients occasionally not seeing the blue bubble FX coming from the vaporizers in the Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed sporadic elevator movement for Clients in stage 2 of the Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed Elemental combination discrepancies between the Arsenal UI and in-game numbers for some Riven Mods.
- Fixed Limbo’s Banish & Rift Surge abilities getting stuck timers if the enemy explodes itself (e.g. Volatile Runners).
- Fixed HUD buff indicators causing a script error when using Transference.
- Fixed beam weapons inside Stasis hitting enemies outside of Limbo’s Rift.
- Fixed the Telos Boltace spin attack slowing down the user and allies.
- Fixed Host/Client Damage value discrepancies when using the Tenora’s Alt Fire on Grineer Earth tileset enemies.
- Fixed Bursas being unhackable after dying while attempting to hack.
- Fixed scrolling down on the Alt-Fire stats in the Arsenal resulting in the next weapon’s stats appear scrolled down as well.
- Fixed improper mention of ‘Liset’ when receiving a message from the ship’s systems about your Kubrow dying.
- Fixed Chroma’s Vex Armor unmodded Damage multiplier ability stat displaying 100% higher than it should’ve.
- Fixed missing sound on Chroma’s Noble animation idle.
- Fixed grey texture outlines appearing on the Hydroid Immortal Skin when attempting to color it fully black.
- Fixed poor Drone navigation paths in the Corpus Outpost tileset.
- Fixed some Assassination missions not having a proper “Locate:” objective subtitle.
- Fixed a script error when attempting to purchase weapons from the Conclave Arsenal.
Fixed Lotus congratulating you on your un-true Grand Master status as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/776630-lotus-thanks-me-for-being-a-grand-master-when-im-not/
Octavia’s Anthem: Update 20.3.0 CYCRON Forgo ammunition with the regenerating energy disc in this plasma throwing pistol. *Grab the Cycron now by purchasing it in the Market or in Corpus Clan Tech research! LUCRA SYANDANA Flaunt wealth and prosperity with a constant stream of financial data. …
- Sorties with “dense fog” will now always take place during the night.
- Dark Sector nodes Coba and Tikal will now always take place during the night.
- Updated Zenith’s description to better explain its functionality.
- Fixed a script error possibly related to when the Zenistar disk is launched but the player dies before it is recalled.
- Fixed new Augments released in Update 20.2.0 (Pyroclastic Flow, Piercing Navigator, Negation Swarm, and Beguiling Lantern) not appearing in Codex and not able to be linked in chat.
- Fixed Equinox’s front cloths from clipping.
- Fixed “dense fog” condition in Sorties not being dense or foggy enough as per: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/66d6ga/dense_fog/?st=j1ql578v&sh=18a34cb9
- Fixed the Redeemer not properly alerting enemies when fired.
- Fixed clients not able to bring their Companions in or out of the Rift when they dash as Limbo.
- Fixed Titania’s passive description appearing in Limbo’s.
- Fixed Octavia’s Resonator sitting still and not interacting with Mallet if cast in an unreachable location.
- Fixed a script error.
- Fixed Mallet damage originating from where it was spawned instead of where it currently is.
- Fixed Relic reward screen in Endless Fissure missions not updating after each round with the most recent Relic picked by each Squad member.
- Fixed Itzal Fighter Escorts causing camera issues.
Fixed minor graphical error on loading screen.
Hotfix 20.2.4 Changes: Sorties with “dense fog” will now always take place during the night. Dark Sector nodes Coba and Tikal will now always take place during the night. Updated Zenith’s description to better explain its functionality. Fixes: Fixed a script error possibly related to when the Zenistar disk is…
Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.2.3
- Added a toggle ‘Advance Time’ button to Captura.
- Added drop-down menu option for various slow motion speed settings for Captura.
- Fixed an issue where Chroma would deal no damage with Vex Armor active. While this may sound like a simple fix, if you’re a Chroma user please read on!
- Solving Vex Armor actually takes as back to Chroma’s beginning. On original power creation, we used some less-than-ideal calculation methods to create Scorn and Fury’s effects. If you are an avid Chroma user, you probably know the power maximizing this ability brings. At some point in Chroma’s future we will need to revisit and use ideal methods for his Abilities; we will inform you well in advance when Chroma is under review. As you may or may not know, Oberon is currently under review at this time!
- Updated the Ability screen and HUD buff numbers to be consistent with other powers. Functionally they remain exactly the same; they just start at 0% instead of 100%.
- Cataclysm now deals different amount of damage over the time it exists: 25% Damage when bubble is full size, 100% at its smallest size.
- Cataclysm damage scaling now uses average Health + Shield instead of total Health + Shield of enemies within.
- Nyx’s Assimilate Augment for Absorb no longer Absorbs Friendly Fire.
- Fixed a bug that would cause Banshee’s Silence to last longer depending on your frame-rate (approximately 5% longer at 60 FPS, 30% longer at 30 FPS).
- Buffed Silence’s base Duration to 10/15/20/30 (20% at max rank) which now matches Sonar so you can cast them in tandem.
- Trading Platinum while having free Platinum will now display a tip that free Platinum cannot be traded.
- Companion silhouettes no longer show in Captura.
- Friendly Archwing markers, Atlas, Rhino, Valkyr’s custom HUD and Inaros’ resurrect HUD are now affected by the HUD scaling sliders in the Interface options.
- Moved a Kuria to a reachable area in the Grineer Shipyard tileset.
- Tweaked the Synoid Gammacor’s force feedback to be more consistent when using a controller.
- Reduced the Rift Stasis weight of the Mutalist Quanta stackable projectile.
- Removed the ability to friend yourself.
- Removed the settings buttons on the lower right screen when adjusting the HUD margins. This was causing players to think they were setting the HUD margins to ‘Default’ when they were actually changing their settings to ‘Default’.
- Removed the Anasa Ayatan Sculpture from the Codex because currently there is no way to scan it.
- Changed the Kavat icons on Mission Progress, End of Mission and Last Mission results to consistently show your Kavat’s face (like the Arsenal); Pablo claims this is because they have personality.
- Added texture-streaming prefetch-hints to for your loadout so that the Mission Progress and End of Mission screens can appear faster.
- Fixed a very popular crash on 32-bit systems that would occur if a Client with a poor network connection left a Defense mission without the team.
- Fixed the display of Riven Disposition for a handful of weapons – the Rivens themselves remain unchanged.
- Fixed issues with the Teplo Syandana being too stiff.
- Fixed performance issues after blasting the door open in Fortress Assault missions.
- Fixed some rare performance issues when teleporting far away from your Sentinel.
- Fixed Vauban’s Vortex not affecting ragdolled enemies.
- Fixed NPCs spawning in view during the Law of Retribution mission 2.
- Fixed some cases where Octavia Resonator would get stuck trying to grab a Mallet it couldn’t reach.
- Fixed remaining Interception Archwing enemies appearing as yellow objective markers instead of red enemy markers.
- Fixed oversized waypoint letters for Archwing Interception communication towers.
- Fixed the generic marker FX being a broken texture.
- Fixed being unable to invite players to a Dojo if the session is not created at Navigation.
- Fixed lag causing out of sync playback when first loading up the Mandachord in the Arsenal.
- Fixed hitscan weapons like Soma Prime hitting enemies outside of the rift upon deactivation of Limbo’s Stasis.
- Fixed continuous weapons (Ignis, etc) receiving extreme Range when used with Limbo’s Stasis.
- Fixed not being able to press the Warframe specific option in Appearance submenu of Arsenal (Mandachord for Bard, Metamorphosis for Equinox etc…) when Arsenal is opened by Operator.
- Fixed the UI freezing when entering the Arsenal with your Operator.
- Fixed Infested Runners/Crawlers missing the Acid Shells FX when killed
- Fixed combo counters staying on screen during free cam in Captura.
- Fixed aim-gliding FX temporarily overriding other FXs in Captura.
- Fixed spamming Transference causing the Operator to fall through the world in Captura Scenes.
- Fixed enemies in Captura knowing/shooting at where you are even when you’re cloaked/invisible.
- Fixed rewards hidden until End Of Mission being missing from previous mission results.
- Fixed Reactant count not resetting in endless Void Fissure missions when selecting a Relic after having none.
- Fixed idling at the activation point on Kuva Fortress Defense not auto-starting the Defense waves.
- Fixed Kuva Fortress security cameras being invisible when not looking directly at them.
- Fixed Operator Void Dashing while grabbing a ledge leaving you in a state of Void Dash costing no Energy.
- Fixed being able to Void Dash at an unintended moment during The War Within quest.
- Fixed Channeling projectors not showing up on the Edo Prime Chest Armor.
- Fixed Tethra’s Doom Regalia FX appearing in Sniper scopes.
- Fixed the Dual Raza appearing tiny when using the Dual Swords Cyskis Skin.
- Fixed the Ripkas appearing inside Octavia’s hands.
- Fixed some screens not showing Clan/Alliance emblems properly.
- Fixed Vor’s Prize Inbox Message and Quest Completion screen overlapping each other.
- Fixed inconsistent alternate Skins naming (Prisma Gorgon is now Gorgon Prisma etc).
- Fixed issues with players being forcefully extracted from The Jordas Golem during the Jordas Verdict trial.
- Fixed HUD buffs trying to show 1,000,000 as 1e+03K instead of 1M (e.g. Nyx Absorb when full).
- Fixed Dendra Shoulder Guards sticking out too far on Rhino’s left arm.
- Fixed an issue with the Ignis Wraith Research being available for unqualified clans. Any clans with this will have it removed following a script.
- Fixed texture streaming for some icons starting more blurry than intended and taking extra time to focus.
- Limbo’s Metronome cloak ends in if you fire/cast ability/take a pickup in Conclave.
- Reduced the collision size of the Javlok primary fire projectile in Conclave.
- Reduced the duration of Octavia’s Metronome in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage reduction of Trinity’s Link in Conclave.
- Fixed an issue with the Azima and Zenith doing more damage than intended in Conclave.
Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.2.3 Captura Additions: Added a toggle ‘Advance Time’ button to Captura. Added drop-down menu option for various slow motion speed settings for Captura. Chroma Changes: Fixed an issue where Chroma would deal no damage with Vex Armor active. While this may sound like a…
Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.2.2
- Changed Duplicates tab to have every instance of a Mod type. Before it would skip past the first Mod of a type if it was upgraded or a raw stack of 1.
- Companions are now invincible in Captura.
- You now have infinite Ammo in Captura.
- Fixed Gear Wheel icons taking an inordinate amount of time to load in during gameplay.
- Fixed the Mods list not scrolling properly as per: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/650w9u/mod_screen_is_not_scrolling_properly_leaving_too/
- Fixed camera collision for Operator in Captura.
- Fixed Ratel’s appearing in the Hyena boss cinematic if they spawned at the same time.
- Fixed areas in the Grineer Forest tileset terrain where certain Warframe abilities would not function correctly (Nidus’ Virulence for example).
- Fixed a large amount of particles exploding when leaving Limbo’s Cataclysm.
- Fixed some UI anchor points not taking menu scale into account.
- Fixed being able to multi-purchase Syndicate items that don’t need to be purchased more than once (Simulacrum Access Key, etc).
- Fixed various clipping issues with the Centuria Syandana.
- Fixed using a controller in Steam Big Picture to view Mandachord songs displaying a string of text beside the song named.
- Fixed quest marker/dialogue appearing in Suda’s Datascape Scene.
Fixed Chroma’s Effigy sometimes not doing anything in Captura.
Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.2.2 Changes: Changed Duplicates tab to have every instance of a Mod type. Before it would skip past the first Mod of a type if it was upgraded or a raw stack of 1. Companions are now invincible in Captura. You now have infinite Ammo in Captura. …
Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.2.1
- Fixed Ivara’s Piercing Navigator Augment being marked as an Exilus Mod.
- Fixed possible minor performance issue when a Drahk Master steals your weapon.
- Fixed another rare crash when joining a mission in progress.
- Fixed alignment of right side transmissions on ultra-wide resolutions.
- Fixed not being able to redeem any Syndicate Medallions.
- Fixed various translation errors.
- Fixed Frame Rate box sizing so that it only scales when both window width and height are increased.
- Fixed enemies being permanently stunned after parrying their melee attacks.
- Fixed a texture related crash.
- Fixed Lua Caches inverting reward-tier ordering leftover from the time of Void Keys. To keep things consistent, please note Octavia parts can still be found in the first Cache.
- Fixed Alerts and other real time missions missing from the World State Window when viewing the Star Chart in the Relays.
- Fixed a crash related to when projectiles from certain weapons are released as Limbo’s Stasis is deactivated.
- Fixed projectiles from certain weapons not doing damage when they’re released in Limbo’s Stasis.
- Fixed Operator not being able to toggle the camera settings in Captura.
- Fixed Dojo Decoration material elements not updating when the contribution counter changes.
- Fixed a game freeze when viewing certain enemies in the Codex.
Fixed an issue where linking Songs in chat wouldn’t open properly if another menu was open.
Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.2.1 Fixes: Fixed Ivara’s Piercing Navigator Augment being marked as an Exilus Mod. Fixed possible minor performance issue when a Drahk Master steals your weapon. Fixed another rare crash when joining a mission in progress. Fixed alignment of right side transmissions on ultra-wide resolutions. Fixed not being…
Octavia’s Anthem: Update 20.2.0
Take command with this imposing cloak.
AVIA ARMOR SET
Streamlined decorative armor in the style of the Furis and Sybaris.
NEW WARFRAME AUGMENTS (Maxed values)
Fire Walker Augment: Accumulate 150% of the damage Fire Walker deals, unleashing it in a trail of fire that lasts 10s.
Scarab Swarm Augment: Scarab armor protects Inaros from status effects, consuming 3% bonus armor for each effect resisted.
Lantern Augment: Attracted enemies take 100% more melee damage from all squadmates.
Navigator Augment: Each hit increases the projectile’s crit chance by 10% up to a max of 50%.
Earn these now through Syndicate Offerings!
A new setting called Menu Scale has been added under Options > Interface (was previously HUD).
- ‘Full’ Menu Scale scales to match your resolution.
- ‘Legacy’ Menu Scale will appear similar to pre Update 20 except diegetic screens(Mods, Foundry, etc) scale as well. You will only see the difference in resolutions larger than 1080p.
- ‘Custom’ Menu Scale is set and determined by you.
- The Furis has received an updated look and given the PBR treatment!
- You can now replay The New Strange quest! As with other replayable quests, completion rewards are not given- enjoy the lore!
- Tweaked rewards for Caches in Void Sabotage missions so that the harder mission is more rewarding overall.
- Quests that you are viewing to replay will now show the rewards as ‘acquired’ as you will not receive them again by replying the quest.
- Captura controls list now use more of the screen space on larger resolutions.
- Changed open door light material in the Grineer Sealab tileset to green instead of orange.
- Locked doors will now appear as ‘off’ (no color) instead of glowing red. This was causing confusion for colorblind players.
- Removed Cold damage over time in the Corpus Ice Planet Defense tileset.
- Removed requirement to go back to the Liset between some early stages of The New Strange if playing from the Relay.
- Removed reticle scale based on spread.
- Fixed a rare crash that occurred when playing The New Strange quest.
- Fixed being unable to pick a Relic for the next Endless Void Fissure round if a Host migration occurs during the Reward Selection screen.
- Fixed Nezha’s Warding Grace Augment not ending when all Energy has been consumed.
- Fixed Octavia’s ability FX and music continuing indefinitely if cast before a Host migration.
- Fixed Clients hearing the Octavia Host bass and drum track from their Mandachord song after a Host migration.
- Fixed Ash being able to insta-kill the Juggernaut by doing a finisher. Finishers are unable to be performed on the Juggernaut/Juggernaut Behemoth.
- Fixed trading for the Ignis Wraith Blueprint resulting in having the Ignis Wraith Research in an unqualified Dojo.
- Fixed Captura input filters conflicting with Warframe Abilities input filters (for ex. you could not use Mesa’s Peacemaker and then toggle the camera, now you can!).
- Fixed Arsenal changes not being saved when loading up a Captura Scene from the Arsenal.
- Fixed Chroma’s Idle animation not breathing actual fire.
- Fix a potential case where Challenge progress (Achievements, Junction tasks) may not be updated under high latency conditions.
- Fixed Zenistar Charge attacks increasing the attack speed when equipped with the Dominion Skin.
- Fixed a Vaulted Relic being rewarded as Daily Tribute.
- Fixed the collision of Defense targets in Defense and Mobile Defense missions being rotated for Clients relative to the mesh.
- Potential fix for Clients not seeing Interception UI after a Host migration.
- Fixed Chroma’s Dynasty Skin loincloth lingering with the pelt instead of his undersuit when casting Effigy.
- Fixed the Riv Elite Leg Guard sitting incorrectly on Excalibur.
- Fixed a hitch that occurs when another player joins a relay or Dojo.
- Fixed pets bending their necks awkwardly to look up when in the Arsenal. They will now look forward when in the Arsenal.
- Fixed interacting with your Kubrow/Kavat in the Helminth Infirmary causing the door to close/remain closed on you.
- Fixed the Dex Nouchali Syandana clipping on Rhino and Chroma.
- Fixed the Ripkas not attaching properly to Chroma’s Dynasty Skin
- Fixed the Spitefire Graxx Syandana floating a bit on Valkyr Prime with the Gersemi or Graxx Skin.
- Fixed Phorid visually flickering when approached.
- Fixed Limbo’s FX lingering when attempting to fade out during Statis.
- Fixed being able to go through physical obstacles by spamming Transference.
- Fixed Transferring to the Operator causing a script error.
- Fixed Octavia’s Amp causing a script error.
- Fixed the objective marker in the ‘Talk to Simaris’ stage of Octavia’s Anthem directing you to Darvo instead of Simaris.
- Fixed total Defense time not being spread evenly between Defense targets in the Asteroid Mobile Defense mission which includes the cryopod (mission is slightly shorter now).
- Fixed offset selectable zones in the Syndicate World State Window.
- Fixed missing/double Transmissions in the first mission of The New Strange.
- Fixed “<Warnung>” appearing instead of the exclamation mark icon when in the Mandachord screen in French and German.
- Fixed long usernames appearing split up into multiple lines in the squad UI.
- Fixed the Arsenal Configuration screen text extending beyond designated boundaries.
- Fixed Baro Chat emoji not using emoji color from Settings.
- Fixed various localization errors.
Conclave Changes & Fixes
- Entering Limbo’s Rift now removes shields. Exiting the Rift starts the Shield recharge delay timer.
Fixed Limbo’s Rift Surge not transferring to players outside of the Rift.
Octavia’s Anthem: Update 20.2.0 Additions CENTURIA SYANDANA Take command with this imposing cloak. AVIA ARMOR SET Streamlined decorative armor in the style of the Furis and Sybaris. NEW WARFRAME AUGMENTS (Maxed values) Nezha: PYROCLASTIC FLOW Fire Walker Augment: Accumulate 150% of the damage Fire Walker deals, unleashing it in a trail of…
Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.1.1
- Reduced Sonicor Clip to 8.
- Reduced Miter Clip to 10.
- Reduced Panthera damage and Clip.
- Re-enabled PhysX Effects for the very latest NVidia drivers (381.65, released April 6th) as they seem to have fixed the memory leak discussed here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/782377-performance-and-the-future-of-physx-effects/
- Enabled IPv6 for some servers to resolve login issues in certain regions; we do not anticipate this causing any problems as we’ve been testing for months as discussed here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/765481-pc-ipv6-soft-launch-february-22nd-9-am-est/
- Significantly reduced load-times for slower systems running DirectX 11 (Note: consider Optimizing your Cache under the Launcher Settings for even more speed!).
- Attempted to improve Graphics Card detection in the launcher after some people reported their card becoming “unsupported” after updating their drivers.
- Reduced hitches caused by loading Mandachord songs in the Relay/Dojo.
- Disabled the minimap at certain times during The War Within quest as intended.
- Fomorians & Razorbacks now use the Tactical Alert format in the World State Window.
- Updated the Mandachord art & added some optimization improvements.
- Fixed Captura camera bugging after going into free cam mode with Operator and then transferring from Operator to Warframe.
- Fixed Clan rank calculation which sometimes would not include the Affinity from decorations in a duplicate room.
- Fixed a nasty memory-corruption bug that would lead to crashes in the strangest places.
- Fixed Nodes and extra buttons showing after completing a Junction.
- Fixed a UI bug caused by host migration in Sorties.
- Fixed various localization issues.
- Fixed inconsistencies with upper and lower case in Sortie descriptions.
- Fixed dimensions on the Stratos emblem icon.
- Fixed a Void Rift not spawning in Lua Spy.
- Fixed timer and extraction transmission being out of sync on Mobile Defense.
- Fixed a bug in endless Fissure missions that would prevent selecting a Relic if a host migration occurred.
- Fixed hud & mini-map markers not always pathing correctly in some Archwing missions.
- Fixed the Baro FX showing behind the Provvok Shoulder Guard.
- Fixed pausing and unpausing the game causing Octavia music to not start back at the paused position.
Fixed players showing as “ghost Excalibur” in the dojo if they load in and don’t move.
Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.1.1 Conclave Changes: Reduced Sonicor Clip to 8. Reduced Miter Clip to 10. Reduced Panthera damage and Clip. Changes Re-enabled PhysX Effects for the very latest NVidia drivers (381.65, released April 6th) as they seem to have fixed the memory leak discussed here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/782377-performance-and-the-future-of-physx-effects/ Enabled IPv6 for…